Vast Engineering Expertise
Delta Mold, Inc. offers vast engineering expertise to turn a proposal into a manufactured mold or part with custom design, finishing, and assembly. Our engineering team can develop prototypes, conduct analytical and feasibility evaluations, and create full-scale designs based on an idea or operational need.
A high-performance product begins with high-quality design. In addition to decades of experience, our engineering team uses the latest 3D and CAD/CAM design software including VISI, I-DEAS, Pro-E, Cimatron, and NX. Throughout the process, they work closely with clients, securing approvals during all phases of design. This collaborative approach assures a mold or part fits your production environment and expectations.
State of the Art Technology
Our engineering team uses only the best technology. Learn more about the technology we use.
- Tebis is a proven CAD/CAM industry leader due to its Virtual Machine technology, superior surface-finish quality, and ability to handle highly complex, large parts and enormous data volumes.
- FAROARM is the leading and most trusted arm technology in the market and is recognized as the world’s most innovative portable 3D measurement solution provider for factory metrology.
- Geomagic Design X is the most comprehensive reverse engineering software, combines history-based CAD with 3D scan data processing.
- PolyWorks Inspector is a powerful industrial 3D metrology software solution to control tool or part dimensions.
- Moldex3D is the world leading CAE product for the plastics injection molding industry.