Quality without Compromise
Quality production and services have led to 40 years of success and consistent customer satisfaction. From collaborative design process to final tooling and delivery, our team assures each mold meets all specifications so it works flawlessly in a production environment.
We also believe that quality assurance, meticulous craftsmanship, and ethical actions are essential to our success and the success of our customers. In addition to following the most stringent guidelines for workmanship, Delta Mold is ISO 9001:2015 certified and maintains a clean, safe work environment. This assures the health and well-being of our employees and exceptional products for the customers we serve.
Our goal is to build the best mold, for the best price, on time, every time, to better serve our customers’ needs.
Sampling, Verifying, and Validating Products
By implementing a rigorous production part approval process (PPAP), we make sure every part or mold meets every customer’s requirements for quality, craftsmanship, and usability. Our validation and verification process incorporate customer feedback at all stages, from inception to product delivery.
- Data evaluation for manufacturing
- Tooling design and engineering
- Customer review and feedback of proposed design
- Mold prototype and design
- Initial process development
- Product sampling if requested
- Mold and part manufacturing
- Mold validation (two stages)
- Texturing (if required)
- Process development validation trial
- Product quality inspection
- Mold and part delivery
- Tooling integration